RETURN TO FAQ
To view the Picture Gallery use the following: login: legendcup Password: tecmo
and How they work for MR1, MR2 & MR3!
Monster Rancher FAQ, What is monster Rancher, How Do you get Monsters, How does Monster Rancher Work, What is Legendcup.com, Information, Monster Rancher information, Info, monster rancher raising tips, raising tips, raising methods, monster rancher maps, maps for mr, mr3 maps, mr2 maps, mr1 maps, expedition maps, ran ran maps, ran ran adventure maps
- 1st off: MR1, 2 & 3 are not online compatable games. we use the DexDrive and X-Port (formerly known as Sharkport) to e-mail gamesaves back and forth between gamers and site hosts.
- The Tournaments are usually held in a series of 4 Brackets consisting of 4 monsters in each bracket (Nicknamed the 4X4). The Finalists from the previous 4 brackets goes on to a Finale to fight in a Final 5th bracket (the winners from each of the previous 4 brackets)
- The winner of the 5th and Final bracket determines the Champion
- Legendcup.com's Bracket Classes, A, S & Master are NOT determined by In-Game monster class ranking. The Legendcup.com's Class system is designed to be fair. Your monsters statistics are added up together. The composite of your monster's stats determine's which Class your monster can qualify for and compete in.
- The Actual Fights are done with CPU controlling both monsters. the tournament host (Me) at Legendcup.com monitors and relays the monster's activities play by play.
- Each fight between any 2 monsters results in a Win or a Loss. This is determined by fighting the monsters up to 5 matches (best 3 out of 5 matches) until there is a victor. This makes it fair since players cannot actually control their monsters manually.